Mizuno Wave Stealth 4 Womens Netball Shoes
The Women's Mizuno Wave Stealth 4 is the latest iteration in the Wave Stealth series. Incredible cushioning and stability is provided by the Wave midsole, whilst the DynaMotion Groove outsole accommodates fast, agile movements on court to make this an exceptional women's handball shoe.
DynaMotion Fit Upper
The Mizuno Wave Stealth Women's Handball Shoe features a synthetic/mesh upper. The mesh panels enable air exchange to take place, keeping your feet cool, dry and comfortable during use. The synthetic overlays provide a secure, locked-in feeling, whilst maintaining the shoe's structural integrity. Mizuno's DynaMotion Fit technology is also deployed in the upper. DynaMotion Fit provides a 'second-skin' sensation by moulding to the shape of your foot, and working with your foot throughout the gait cycle. This, in turn, creates a highly supportive upper, which offers the greatest comfort to the wearer. Finally, an anatomically moulded insock provides plush underfoot cushioning for greater comfort.
New for the Wave Stealth 4 is Mizuno's SR Touch and VS-1 midsole cushioning materials. SR Touch provides plush, lightweight cushioning whilst also offering high-rebound properties to propel you through the gait cycle. VS-1 cushioning also features under the heel to bolster the midsole's cushioning capabilities to keep your feet comfortable throughout your match.
Mizuno's Wave technology also features in the Stealth 4. The Wave's unique shape dissipates impact forces away from the foot for a smoother, more cushioned feel on every step of your run. The Wave's design also provides exceptional energy return properties during your run: its researched shape efficiently transfers energy from heel strike to toe-off, to help to propel you into your next step. Additionally, Mizuno's Intercool System incorporates a full-length ventilation system in the sole of the shoe that removes heat and humidity from the foot to keep you comfortable whilst you perform.
XG Rubber Outsole
The outsole is constructed from Mizuno's hard-wearing, non-marking outsole rubber. XG rubber is strategically placed in areas that require the most traction, to ensure that your grip is never compromised, and that you can quickly accelerate and decelerate to keep up with your game. DynaMotion Grooves are added to improve agility and maximise ground contact thanks to a series of forefoot grooves.
- ***Update*** SR Touch Midsole Technology - An advanced lightweight cushioning material that cushions impacts and boasts energy-return properties.
- ***Update*** VS-1 Midsole Technology - A shock-absorbing compound that provides premium comfort in the heel.
- Synthetic/Mesh Upper - Provides superior lightweight comfort, breathability and support.
- Dynamotion Fit - Uses highly advanced motion capture and bio-mechanics technology.
- Anatomically Moulded Insock - Offers extra comfort and cushioning throughout.
- Mizuno Wave Technology - Embedded into the midsole to provide specific mid-foot and lateral support, as well as dynamic cushioning.
- Mizuno Intercool - Solves the problem of heat and humidity build-up in a running shoe.
- DynaMotion Groove - An innovatively constructed outsole using specifically designed flex grooves to improve stability and on court agility.
- Weight - 340 grams.