OOFOS OOahh Slide Sandals
- OOFoam - Absorbs 37% more shock with every step than traditional footwear foam.
- Reduces Stress On Sore Feet, Knees and The Lower Back - Provides the feet with relief and a chance to recover.
- Cradles The Arches - Designed with tremendous arch support to take the pressure off.
- Biomechanically Design For Natural Motion - Flexes with both your foot and the ground which enables your foot to articulate the way nature intended.
- Moisture and Bacteria Resistant - Doesn't retain the smell.
- Shower/Beach Ready
- Durable OOFoam - Holds its cushion.
- So Light They Float!
- Machine Washable
A slip-on, after-sport slide and more, made of out breakthrough OOfoam. Holds tight and conforms to your foot to ensure incredible impact absorption, arch support and natural motion. Ideal for post-workout recovery - with moisture and bacteria resistance that make it great for the shower.
Your feet worked hard today - and they'll likely have another workout tomorrow. That's why every pair of OOFOS is engineered to help your feet recover in ways that typical footwear can't. OOFOS. Your feet earned.
Unlike flip-flops, the OOFOS patented footbed is designed with tremendous arch support to take the pressure off of the ankles, knees, and hips, as well as your lower back. The sandals are also biomechanically designed to flex with both your foot and the ground as the soft, flexible OOfoam material enables your foot to articulate the way nature intended. As they are incredibly lightweight, they even float!
Equipped with OOfoam technology which absorbs more shock than traditional foams. The traditional athletic shoes deliver rebound and energy return benefits to propel you forward during your fitness activities. OOfoam does the opposite by absorbing 37% more of the impact to reduce the stress on your feet, body, and soul to help you recover. Don't ever worry about the cushioning reducing over time as the durable OOfoam holds it cushioning. These sandals will take care of your feet and joints as they take a pounding on hard surfaces. By slipping on OOFOS after a workout, it then provides them with relief and chance to recover and reduces the risk of stress on the sore feet, knees, and the back.
Don't worry about if you are wearing them too much as they don't retain smell as they are moisture and bacteria resistant and easily machine washable.