Ronhill Core Split Shorts
The short for racing in. Ron Hill designed and made the first split short, to maximise movement and airflow.
Lightweight and highly breathable, the Ronhill Core Split Shorts are the perfect addition to your running wardrobe. Designed to sit comfortably against the skin, the short is perfect for outdoor runs and high-intensity exercise.
The lightweight and breathable construction exist for all temperature comfort. The fabrication allows cool air to flow throughout the garment whilst, at the same time allowing hot, humid air to escape; this creates a perfect microclimate for your skin to thrive in. As well as this, the fabrication is also windproof to ensure you remain warm when temperatures drop.
The wind-resistant fabric works to block out the cold wind so you can remain comfortable and warm when the cold weather rolls in. A bonidex wasitband sits comfortably against the skin whilst a drawcord can be adjusted to find the perfect fit. The key feature is the traditional split cut sides for maximum movement and airflow. The split allows you to achieve a full range of motion because your clothing choice should never inhibit your natural movements.
As well as this, the splits also allow for increased ventilation you'll always remain cool and comfortable. The back zip secure pocket is ideal for essentials or valuables. Lastly, a reflective trim increases your visibility to passing vehicles on late night adventures.
- Lightweight - Sits comfortably against the skin.
- Breathable Fabric - Allows hot air to escape which prevents overheating.
- Wind Resistant - Blocks out cold winds.
- Waistband - Ensures a stay-put fit.
- Drawcord - Allows for an adjustable fit.
- Side Splits - Provides freedom of movement.
- Pocket - Stores essentials.
- Reflective Trim - Increases visibility.
- Composition - 100% Polyester.