Shokz OpenRun Bluetooth Bone Conduction Running Headphones
Experience unmatched comfort with an ultra lightweight, secure fit, featuring an earbud-free design for all-day listening without ear fatigue and state of the art bone conductor technology to create a listening experience like no other.
Stay motivated with your favorite audio without compromising on safety. Unlike over-ear and in-ear headphones, OpenRun keeps you connected and aware of your surroundings by leaving the ear uncovered and channeling the music through innovative bone conduction technology.
Powered by patented 8th generation bone conduction, the unique structure of OpenRun's earhook compliments the transducer's ability to deliver precise and balanced audio, optimal volume, and rich bass, meaning clearer sound for you.
Unlike traditional headphones that move and fall out during use, a lightweight band ensures a snug, secure fit, and the lack of buds over over ear pressure means you experience all day comfort and performance. With 8 hours of battery life on a single charge and 1.5 hours from a quick 10 minute charge, as well as Bluetooth V5.1, you can enjoy crystal-clear audio and calls wherever, whenever, and thanks to their water-resistant design, sweat, snow and rain are easily tackled so you can head out into the elements worry-free.
- Open Ear Design - For greater perception and comfort.
- 8th Generation Bone Conduction - Delivers clear, balanced sound, volume and bass.
- Lightweight Band - For a snug, secure, comfortable fit.
- 8 Hour Battery Life - From a single charge, providing you with hours of entertainment. (1.5 hours from just a 10 minute charge)
- Bluetooth V5.1 - For taking clear calls whenever that won't drop.
- Water-Resistant - Resists sweat and the elements.