More shape = maximum comfort. Meet Superfeet ADAPT Run Max Insoles — signature Superfeet shape in soft insoles designed to flex and adapt to the natural motion of your feet. With a deeper heel cup and higher arch profile than Superfeet ADAPT Run, these cushioned insoles help disperse impact from the ground to minimize the stress and strain that can lead to conditions like plantar fasciitis. Cushioned running insoles have never felt this good. Trim to fit your shoe size.
- LOW TO MEDIUM ARCH SUPERFEET SHAPE - Low to medium arch orthotic support helps stabilize the foot while running; thin profile made to fit well in running shoes and athletic footwear, including zero-drop running shoes.
- ADAPTIVE COMFORT TECHNOLOGY™ - Patented design, made to help your feet move the way they're supposed to, flexing with the foot for efficient heel-to-toe turnover
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Superfeet insoles keep their shape, delivering reliable support and comfort for up to 12 months or 500 miles, whichever comes first
- MOISTUREWICK - Improved wicking and breathability with odor control keeps feet fresh mile-after-mile
- ENERGIZING HEEL CUSHION - Helps disperse impact with every heel strike, reducing excess vibration to fight fatigue and minimize stress and strain
- RESPONSIVE FOREFOOT ZONE - Blends cushioning & rebound to maximize energy transfer and help you get the most out of every step
- AEROLYTE™ DUAL COMFORT LAYER - Helps your foot relax in the shoe and provides optimal cushioning for flat feet and sore arches